Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'd like to use this space to share Wafu Works news and to give more information about the kind of traditional Japanese textiles we sell - how they were made and used in their former lives and what people are doing with them now. I'm a collector as well as a shopkeeper and, as my regular customers know, Japanese textiles are my passion so there's nothing I'd rather talk about... Please feel free to add your comments, suggestions and questions and I'll be very glad to discuss any (related) topic you're interested in. If I don't know the answer to a question I always enjoy trying to find it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan
    Love your blog and will look forward to checking out your Japanese panels! Kind regards Glenwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glenwyn. I hope to be posting a bit more regularly over the next few months.

    ReplyDelete