Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Season's Greetings 2012

Another year has slipped by already. It's a busy time and I probably won't have time  to post again before Christmas and the New Year  - so this is a good chance to say 'thank you'  to all our Wafu Works  customers and friends who have taken an interest in my blog throughout 2012.  I'm looking forward to a busy year in 2013.  I always enjoy posting here even though I don't do it as regularly as I  intend to. Please let me know if there is ever any topic do with Japanese textiles or culture generally that you'd like me to cover - and I'll do my best.
Wishing  you and your families a safe and very  happy holiday season.
Jan

 
 
This Santa sewing , with the clock ticking, is from the jokes page of the December 1934 edition of 'Fujin (housewives') Club' magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment